Mindfulness workshop for Athletes:
Utilizing Mindfulness techniques, exercises, and tools, your athlete/team will gain skills to:
- Acquire mental skills and tools to help improve confidence, focus, and mental flexibility.
- Learn about your “why” and set goals.
- Develop skills and routines to get into “the zone”.
- How to reset and refocus on and off the field.
- Be in the present moment to gain an advantage on and off the field.
- Gain an understanding of what you can and can’t control.
- Learn transferable skills that can be utilized throughout your life.
- Become the best version of yourself.
Each group session will focus on 2-3 main concepts or ideas, understanding the principles, learning the importance of these areas, and developing skills and tools you can use.
- The first few sessions will focus on psychoeducation, identifying and understanding stress/pressure/anxiety and its effects on their performance, developing a sound foundation of why we perform, and then setting meaningful goals and aspirations and appreciating the benefits of being a mindful athlete.
- The remaining sessions will focus on essential tools and skills for athletes to learn what can be beneficial on and off the field. These activities focus on the physiological and psychological aspects of personal growth and development, which are: those areas that help build mental flexibility, confidence, emotional control, focus, positive and a growth mindset, good sportsmanship, and self-awareness.
- Each session usually ranges from an hour to an hour and a half.
- The number of sessions ranges from 4-12.
- The average size of the class is 8-10 individuals.
All of the above information can be negotiated and discussed to best serve your group’s needs.
Please contact me at email@example.com or call 612-508-9060
Peak Performance Twin Cities
Located in: Lake West Building
Address: 14525 MN-7 Suite 310, Minnetonka, MN 55345